Full Seminar Registration
Cancellation notice must be made in writing (email@example.com) and will be honored as follows:
- Pre-registration: Refundable less a $15 processing fee if received on or before May 19.
- Regular registration: Refundable less a $50 processing fee if received on or before May 19.
After May 19, no cancellations or refunds will be accepted. Those who are unable to attend the live webinar will have access to the self-study version, which will allow them to earn CE after passing an exam.
- We do not issue refunds due to:
- Attendees who are "no shows".
- Attendee technology problems - It is the responsibility of the webinar attendee to test their computer setup prior to the start of the webinar. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you are not eligible for a refund. If the technical problem is due to our error, we will consider issuing a refund.
Registrations cannot be processed unless full payment is received with the registration. Payment may be made by credit card (American Express, Discover, Master Card or VISA), or check. CSEA does not accept purchase orders as a form of payment and does not invoice for Super Seminar.
If you have already registered and would like to transfer your registration to another person, please call 800-777-2732.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, Super Seminar is canceled by CSEA, all registered attendees will be notified via email as soon as possible after the cancellation.