February 3, 2023 | 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Webinar
Hosted by ALL CSEA CHAPTERS
Almost 40 states have passed PTET election legislation providing substantial federal tax savings for many partners and S-Corp shareholders. In addition to the deductible state taxes at the entity level, PTET also lowers federal AGI for the purposes of allowing more rental losses, QBI deductions, tuition credits and more. We'll also cover valuable tax planning moves including critical tax planning timing to maximize the benefits from a PTET election. Missing these PTET elections can result in increased exposure for tax preparers also, which we will address.
1. Learn the fundamentals of PTET elections and the federal tax savings.
Learning Level Intermediate
2. Develop valuable tax planning and tax plan timing schedules for your PTET clients.
3. Understand how to report a state PTET payment on the entity K-1 for partners and S-Corp shareholders
4. Receive our entity selection and PTET entity chart for evaluating non-partnership & S-Corp clients for PTET.
5. Consider your exposure as a tax professional to working with PTET elections and missed opportunities.
Prerequisites & Advance Preparation None
Speaker Jane Ryder, EA, CPA
IRS: 3 hours Federal Tax Topics | CTEC: 3 hours Federal Tax Topics | CA Bar: 2.50 hours Taxation Law | CPA CA 3 hours Taxes
Member: $39.95 | Non-Member: $79.95
After registering, everything you need for attending this webinar will be found in Your Learning Center.
Please contact email@example.com for refund/cancellation policies related to this event.