January 19, 2023 | 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Pacific |In person
Hosted by Sacramento Valley
This 2-hour Ethics course will bring insight into a practitioner's responsibilities in their communications with clients and prospects, and how they relate to circular 230. We will discuss real life situations and how practitioners can develop practical tools to assist with his due diligence in those circumstances. The attendee will walk away from this course with practical ideas on how to manage expectations with their clients.
1) Identify common problem situations and develop strategies to deal with them.
Learning Level Intermediate
2) Discuss how certain sections of Circular 230 apply to real world examples.
3) How to manage expectations of clients and prospects to avoid violating circular 230.
Prerequisites & Advance Preparation None
Speaker David Hilliard EA NTPI Fellow
IRS: 2 hours Ethics | CTEC: 2 hours Ethics | CA Bar: 1.75 hours Legal Ethics
Member: $49.00 | Non-Member: $59.00
2330 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento CA 95825
Dinner is included. (Please contact the Chapter directly, if a vegetarian/vegan option is needed at email@example.com).
(Registration at the door is permitted but meals will be limited to availability if not pre-registered)
- 5:00: Board Meeting
- 6:00: Dinner
- 7:00: Education Program Begins
- 9:00: Education Program Ends
Please contact the host Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund/cancellation policies related to this event.