Planes. Trains. Automobiles. Buses.
Whatever mode of transportation strikes your fancy - it's easy to get to Reno, which means, there is no excuse for excuses!
To make your air reservations, do one of the following:
More than 50 airports nationwide offer either nonstop or one-stop air service to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO) and the Grand Sierra offers complimentary shuttles to and from the airport.
*New* We have partnered with Southwest Airlines to offer the following discounts for round trip travel for Super Seminar 2018 attendees when flying into Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)!
• Wanna Get Away® fares – 2% discount*
• Anytime & Business Select® fares – 8% discount*
• Rapid Rewards points - 50% bonus (to receive bonus points Rapid Rewards numbers should be associated with each reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, click here.
• Discounts are applicable for round trip travel only on and between June 24, 2018 to July 2, 2018
• Flight reservations must be made no later than June 10, 2018
• Online and refer to company ID: 99755854
• Phone: 888-479-2249 and refer to company ID: 99755854
*Please note, offer is not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers. Please adhere to other regulations as instructed when making reservations.
In addition to the benefits outlined above, Southwest is always proud to offer the following:
• Bags fly free® (first two pieces of luggage)
• No change or cancellation fees
• No peak travel or fuel surcharges
• World renowned Southwest service
Amtrak's California Zephyr is one of the most beautiful train trips in North America - as you course through plains and climb through snow-capped mountains, you will find it hard to disagree. To intrigue you even more, the Amtrak station is only 2.6 miles from the Grand Sierra!
Easy freeway access makes Reno less than a half-day's drive from anywhere in Northern California. To top it all off, the Grand Sierra has an RV Park, so why not make it an adventure and take the rig for a spin and park it right at the Grand Sierra!
There is no greater way to get to Reno than to let someone else do all the driving - with a variety of bus options available, you can kick back and enjoy the ride.