Description:This session will help you understand the terms and basics of taxation of crypto currency including mining, trading, and using virtual currency.
S10-Taxation & Crypto
Wednesday, June 26 | 3:30 pm - 5:10 pm
2 hours Federal Tax Law (EA, CRTP, OTRP)
2 hours Taxes/Tax Planning (CPA/CFP)
1.75 hours Taxation Law (Attorney – CA Bar MCLE)
2 hours (CSEA/NAEA)
Speaker: Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS
1. Learn the variation terms used in the crytpo world
2. Discover how the various transactions are taxed
3. Uncover the nuances of Mining, Traders, Investors, Oh My!
4. Recognize hacks, scams and thefts
5. Understand Hard Forks and Airdrops
Learning Level: Introductory
Advanced Preparation: None